10. Dark Chocolate: The moderate consumption of dark chocolate has numerous health benefits. The quality chocolate contains many nutrients including Iron, Magnesium, Fiber and Copper. But you should make sure that you only consume the chocolate in moderation. Because chocolate is rich in calories and over consumption leads to weight gain.
9. Banana: The fresh bananas available year around and you should add it to your daily diet. Because bananas can relieve morning sickness, reduce tension, cure diabetes and improve heart health. It is free of fat and contain rich in nutrients such as manganese, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, iron, vitamin A and protein.
8. Sweet Potato: The sweet potatoes are a readily available, inexpensive and nutrient rich vegetable in the world. They are a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6, potassium and calcium. There is no fat in sweet potatoes ad rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants which are very good for your health.
7. Spinach: The spinach is a high nutrient edible flowering plant that has many health benefits. It is a rich source of Vitamin A, C, K, B2, iron, calcium, potassium and magnesium. The consumption of spinach is great for your skin, bone health and the hair.
6. Garlic: Garlic has been used as a natural medicine for many centuries. It is a common ingredient that used as a flavor for food around the world. The garlic is rich in nutrient and has low calories. It can fight against many diseases and conditions.
5. Salmon: The salmon fish is packed with good source of vitamins, minerals and proteins. It can be one of the best foods you should add to your diet list. Choose only the wild or organically farmed salmons. Because many of pink colored salmons you see in the supermarkets are a result of heavy use of dyes.
4. Walnut: Date back to 10000 B.C the walnuts are the oldest known tree food in the world. It mainly cultivates in U.S, France, Romania and China. Walnut is a great healthy food and has numerous medicinal properties.
3. Avocado: Avocado or alligator pear is a healthy fruit that has been cultivated since 8000 B.C in South America. Today this fruit cultivate in large quantity in Mexico, Chile, Dominican Republic and United States. The avocados are rich in many essential minerals and vitamins including Vitamin A, D, C, B-6, B-12, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron.
2. Apple: The crispy and juicy apples are one of the healthiest foods in the world. Undoubtedly apple is a nutritional powerhouse, because it is rich in dietary fiber, phytonutrients, thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B-6. Apples are also low in calories and have many health benefits.
1. Almond: Almond is a great food for wellness and overall health. It has more health benefits than any other nuts. Almonds are rich in antioxidants, proteins and minerals.
IMAGE SOURCE: “GOOGLE SEARCH”