Mixed drinks are available in a multitude of sizes and shapes, and they might be either alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
An assorted drink is really a beverage by which several ingredients are mixed. Some contain liquor, other medication is non-alcoholic.
- 1 Types
- 2 Lists
- 2.1 Drinks
- 2.2 Supplies
- 3 See also
- 3.1 Groups
- 4 References
Some popular kinds of mixed drinks are:
- Cobbler, a beverage created using wine or sherry, citrus juice, and sugar
- Cocktail, narrowly a combination of liquor, sugar, water, and bitters/citrus more broadly any mixed drink that contains 3 or more flavors.
- Cooler, an assorted drink with relatively low alcohol content, frequently with fruit flavor and sweet bubbly soda
- Crusta, a liquor and citrus drink offered inside a glass frosted with sugar
- Cup, a combination of wine along with other ingredients, typically juice along with a bubbly beverage, much like a Wine chiller
- Fix, a combination of liquor, citrus, and sugar
- Fizz, a fix having a bubbly beverage added
- Switch, an alcoholic mixed drink incorporating beaten egg, especially one created using liquor or wine, sugar, and egg, capped with powdered nutmeg and offered cold or hot. Also accustomed to describe a sailor’s drink produced from beer combined with rum or brandy, sweetened and offered hot
- Highball narrowly a mixture of liquor and something flavor offered over ice inside a tall glass capped with soda water, more generally any mixture of two ingredients offered on ice inside a tall glass.
- Julep, a sweet drink of liquor and aromatics, particularly mint
- Pousse-café, various liqueurs arranged in colored layers
- Shrub, an assorted drink created using vinegar-syrup
- Sling, initially American, a glass or two made up of spirit and water, sweetened and flavoured Ώ]
- Listing of cocktails
- Listing of beer cocktails
- Listing of flaming beverages
- Listing of non-alcoholic cocktails
- Listing of non-alcoholic punches
- Listing of wine cocktails
- Listing of glasses
- Listing of common edible cocktail garnishes
- Listing of common inedible cocktail garnishes
- Drink portal
- Liquor portal
- Cocktails, that are a number of distilled spirits coupled with drink mixers.
- Mixed drink shooters and drink shots, that are small areas of cocktails in special glasses.
- Beer cocktails, which combine beer having a drink mixer or distilled spirits.
- Wine cocktails and punches, which combine wine (still or sparkling) with drink mixers.
- Flaming beverages, that are cocktails that contains high-proof alcohol ignited just before serving.
- Non-alcoholic mixed drinks, that are sodas that don’t contain alcohol.
- Mixed drink supplies are utilized by bartenders to organize and serve mixed drinks.
- Listing of beverages
Collections of related content is categorized underneath the following topics:
- Category:Alcohol-related lists
- Category:Mixed drinks
- Category:Alcohol based drinks
- Coffee drinks
- Energy drinks
Based on country
- Bolivian drinks
- Brazilian drinks
- Chinese alcoholic drinks
- Chinese teas
- Cuban drinks
- AOC wines
- VDQS wines
- Indian drinks
- Indonesian drinks
- Italian soda
- Italian DOC wines
- Italian DOCG wines
- Italian IGT wines
- Japanese wine
- Korean drinks
- Korean alcoholic drinks
- Vietnamese wine
- WikiProject Drink and food