Scubapro Galileo HUD Dive Computer + Transmitter
SCUBAPRO GALILEO HUD + Transmitter
In-Sight. Heads-Up. Hands-Free. Mask-Mounted. There’s simply nothing like it.
The new Galileo HUD is an innovative and thoroughly unique air integrated dive computer. This new-to-the-dive-world, technologically-advanced offers a heads-up display mounted on a diving mask.Delivering excellent readability along with hands-free data monitoring, with the introduction of the Galileo HUD, SCUBAPRO engineers have created a user experience unlike anything previously seen in diving.
The Galileo HUD is compatible with a variety of SCUBAPRO masks, including the Spectra, Spectra Mini, Synergy Twin, Vibe 2, Futura 1, Flux Twin and many more.
FEATURES & SPECS
* Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily monutable to a diving mask.
* Hinge mechanism allows you to easily flipp up the HUD when not in use.
* Intuitive menu structure and push-wheel interface makes for effortless navigation through the system.
* Mask mount is compatible with a number of current SCUBAPRO masks.
* Full-color OLED 96x64p display lets you select DEFAULT, Tec, or Retro color configuration.
* Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L 16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L 16 GF.
* PMG algorithms offer Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
* Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
* Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
* Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving.
* Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for hoseless tank pressure monitoring.
* Provides true remaining bottom (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
* 3D full-tilt digital compass allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings.
* Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.
* Maximum Operating Depth: 394ft/120m.
* Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive time per charge in Power Save mode.
* 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving.
* Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK.